The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Wednesday, May 13 2020
This is a comprehensive webinar from the corporate consulting firm Kaufman Hall that addresses how strategic and financial plans will need to change at colleges and universitities to account for fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic. Access
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Summary of Reopening Plans
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee/Griffin: Strategic Alternatives for Private Colleges and Universities