The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Sunday, May 10 2020
This page on the NAICU website includes links to a number of resources, including summary information about the CARES Act, guidance from the Department of Education and relevent news items pertaining to private colleges and universities. Access
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Summary of Reopening Plans