The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Thursday, May 21 2020
This document includes talking points related to the CARES Act that can help you in conversations with your Congressional leaders. The items include deeper insights into various components of the Act that fall short with regard to their value for colleges/universities as well as statements of support for expanding the scope of other funding channels to include the higher ed sector. Access.
- Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC: OCR Releases Resource on School Re-openings and Student Rights
- TimelyMD: Post-pandemic campus life and student mental health needs in higher education
- Academic Innovators: Finding Liquidity for Updating Programs and Facilities for Tomorrow
- TimelyMD: Stimulus Funding: A Lifeline for Student Well-being
- NAICU: Private Nonprofit Higher Education: Shaping Lives and Anchoring Communities