The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Wednesday, May 20 2020
This new report from McKinsey & Company summarizes the results of a recent survey of high school seniors regarding their plans for the fall and how those plans have been impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic. The results are similar to other recent surveys but the observations and conclusions provide additional benefits to support both short and longer term financial scenario planning. Access
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure