The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Friday, May 22 2020
This report examines increased giving that has resulted from the COVID-19 pandemic and discusses how foundations can maintain a responsive, engaged and nimble approach to giving. While the focus is on institutional philanthropy, there are best practices identified that should be of value with regard to how colleges and universities utilize endowment funds. Access
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure