The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Thursday, September 24 2020
The CDC has dedicated a section of its website to the work of colleges and universities. This section contains a series of articles and white papers that address issues specifically related to the higher education sector and the re-opening of colleges and universities. This content includes guidance on cleaning and disinfecting, student travel, worker safety and support, and updated considerations for college administrators. Access.
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure