The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Thursday, June 04 2020
This article was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association and discusses the results of a 2007 pandemic preparedness study by the University of Michigan's Center for the History of Medicine. In particular, the study focused on the impact of social distancing and quarantine during the 1918 influenza pandemic on death rates in U.S. cities and how what we can learn from that to assist our current planning efforts. Access.
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Summary of Reopening Plans
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee/Griffin: Strategic Alternatives for Private Colleges and Universities