The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Thursday, June 11 2020
This is the recorded version of a webinar that took place on June 10, 2020. The presenter is an attorney who has worked with EIIA for a number of years on Title IX related issues and she covers a number of items related to the updated regulations, including responsible officials, training requirements, notifications, and emergency measures. Access.
A follow-up webinar that is scheduled for June 25 will address changes to the grievance procedures. You can learn more about this webinar and register to participate through this link.
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Summary of Reopening Plans