The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Monday, June 29 2020
This is a very well-organized set of guidelines that address multiple condition levels on the UPike campus related to the presence of the COVID-19 virus. The information is applied to a range of operational areas and includes appropriate responses that would be implemented in the event of any escalation. Access.
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Summary of Reopening Plans
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee/Griffin: Strategic Alternatives for Private Colleges and Universities