The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Tuesday, July 21 2020
This July 30 webinar, hosted by former APCU-member president and current NAICU president, Barbara Mistick, will offer an update on the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines and recommendations for re-opening campuses, and identify the tools and resources available to help colleges and universities prepare for the fall semester. The webinar will feature the director of the CDC, Robert Redfield, along with Howard University president, Wayne Frederick, and St. Mary's University president Thomas Mengler. Access
- McKinsey: Defining the skills citizens will need in the future world of work
- Campus Technology Survey: Adaptive Courseware Helped Improve Student Learning During Pandemic
- Cushman & Wakefield: Life Sciences on the Rise
- Steptoe & Johnson: Cautionary Article on Mandating Vaccines
- AGB: 2020 Survey of Board Professionals