The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Thursday, July 23 2020
One of our longest-tenured APCU presidents, Roger Parrott at Belhaven University, recently led a series of online discussions about the future of higher education. Roger has experienced a great deal of success as Belhaven’s president and shares some meaningful insights and practical ideas to help carry your institution through the current pandemic and beyond.
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Summary of Reopening Plans