The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Sunday, July 26 2020
Born out of the COVID-19 global pandemic, The College Crisis Initiative (C2i) is an initiative of Davidson College to learn how colleges and universities innovate in a crisis mindset. Seeking to enhance understanding of institutions' responses to the COVID-19 global crisis and to help plan for other potential crises, C2i presents this dashboard as a data resource for the higher education sector's leaders and researchers. Access
- Steptoe & Johnson: Cautionary Article on Mandating Vaccines
- AGB: 2020 Survey of Board Professionals
- Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC: OCR Releases Resource on School Re-openings and Student Rights
- TimelyMD: Post-pandemic campus life and student mental health needs in higher education
- Academic Innovators: Finding Liquidity for Updating Programs and Facilities for Tomorrow