The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Wednesday, October 28 2020
The law firm of Stevens & Lee and the APCU strategic partner Academic Innovators have developed a series of complimentary on-demand webinars for APCU presidents that address strategic alternatives for institutions of higher education. You are invited to access the three webinars released to date by clicking on the 'Access' link below. When prompted, use the password 'APCU2020' to access the content. Future webinars will be made available upon their release. Access.
- McKinsey: Shaping university boards for 21st century higher education in the US
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee: Strategic Alternatives for Private Colleges and Universities
- McKinsey: Reimagining higher education in the United States
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities