The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Wednesday, August 05 2020
Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee/Griffin: Strategic Alternatives for Private Colleges and Universities
Stevens & Lee/Griffin and Academic Innovators have developed a series of complimentary on-demand webinars on strategic alternatives in higher education, the first of which is, Strategic Planning in the Age of Coronavirus and Beyond: Tactics to Survive the Pandemic Now and Evaluating Your Strategic Alternatives for the Future. This initial presentation will focus on the value of an independent strategic alternative study that helps to (1) evaluate the impact of the evolving external landscape on your institution, (2) affirm and validate your financial viability, and (3) provide a feasible assessment of the long term alternatives for your institution. A strategic alternative study is also one way that officers and board members can meet their fiduciary responsibilities to their organization and constituents. Access.
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure