The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Tuesday, August 18 2020
The Chronicle of Higher Education has been tracking the reopening plans of colleges and universities for several months. The information is being updated regularly and provides thumbnail information about each school's current plan as well as a link to detail reopening information on each school's website. (Note that you must have a Chronicle account to access this information.) Access.
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure