The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Friday, August 28 2020
Broad implementation of a range of COVID-19-monitoring methods, with a goal of creating an overarching monitoring infrastructure,2 is likely critical, given both the contagious nature of COVID-19 and the high rate of asymptomatic presence of the disease. A COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure could increase the ability to anticipate potential outbreaks and uncontrolled spread in time to prevent them. There are several approaches to COVID-19 monitoring that can be used in conjunction with one another. Access.
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure