The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Sunday, August 30 2020
Moody's most recent report on higher education indicates that many universities will hasten their efforts to bolster online learning and expand certain nondegree/certificate programs with the coronavirus accelerating a transformation in higher education business models. Some universities previously resistant to change will have to take more expansive steps to adapt to the transformation. While highly disruptive over the next one to two years, with varied credit effects on individual universities, the initiatives will ultimately be credit positive for the sector as a whole, driving innovation and growth. Access.
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities
- Cushman & Wakefield: Cleaning & Operational Solutions that Promote Safe Property Operations
- Moody's: Higher Education Sector Comment
- Shifting focus to a comprehensive COVID-19-monitoring infrastructure