The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Tuesday, October 27 2020
Higher education in the United States is at an inflection point. In short, the coronavirus has confirmed the case for fast and fundamental change. It has also demonstrated that change is possible. With that in mind, we pose five questions for US higher-education leaders to address as they look to the future. For each question, we describe the current conventional wisdom and then make the case for challenging it—to the benefit of students, faculty, staff, institutions, and society. Access
- McKinsey: Shaping university boards for 21st century higher education in the US
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee: Strategic Alternatives for Private Colleges and Universities
- McKinsey: Reimagining higher education in the United States
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities