The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Sunday, November 15 2020
Many university boards have not revised their governance models in decades and struggle to deliver on their mission. To update their current operating model, boards can focus on three best practices. Access.
- McKinsey: Shaping university boards for 21st century higher education in the US
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee: Strategic Alternatives for Private Colleges and Universities
- McKinsey: Reimagining higher education in the United States
- TimelyMD: Supporting the Mental Health of Students of Color
- CDC (updated): Health Considerations and Tools for Colleges & Universities