The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Sunday, December 20 2020
Hybrid learning has been an essential part of many institutions' COVID response, but it's not the full story. Here's 5 articles exploring key considerations for higher education through the pandemic and beyond. Sponsored by Microsoft, the articles include, Envisioning the Future of Higher Ed in a Post-Pandemic World; Top IT Issues for an Uncertain Future; and 15 Trends Shaping the Future of Higher Education. Access
- Transformational Partnerships Fund
- McKinsey: How to transform higher-education institutions for the long term
- Microsoft Online event resource guide for higher education
- Council of Independent Colleges: Student Debt: Myths and Facts
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee: Strategic Directions in a Post-Pandemic Environment