The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Wednesday, January 20 2021
Last year tested colleges and universities in unparalleled ways; we expect to see the impacts for a longtime to come. In our view, revenue forecast updates and management teams' ability to adjust budgets will remain critical. We enter 2021 with 39% of our rated colleges and universities on negative outlook, highlighting our opinion that the increasing pressures in the sector will continue to stress the lower end of the rating spectrum or schools that were already struggling operationally pre-COVID. Access.
- Transformational Partnerships Fund
- McKinsey: How to transform higher-education institutions for the long term
- Microsoft Online event resource guide for higher education
- Council of Independent Colleges: Student Debt: Myths and Facts
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee: Strategic Directions in a Post-Pandemic Environment