The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Wednesday, February 17 2021
The law firm of Stevens & Lee and the APCU strategic partner Academic Innovators have completed a series of complimentary on-demand webinars that are now available to APCU presidents. The introductory webinar addresses how to effectively evaluate post-pandemic survival strategies. The other webinars address four potential survival strategies, from remaining independent, to considering partnerships, mergers, and even closure. You can view any (or all) of the five webinars by clicking Access. When prompted for a password, enter 'EdWeb2020'.
- Transformational Partnerships Fund
- McKinsey: How to transform higher-education institutions for the long term
- Microsoft Online event resource guide for higher education
- Council of Independent Colleges: Student Debt: Myths and Facts
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee: Strategic Directions in a Post-Pandemic Environment