The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Wednesday, February 24 2021
The Eighth Edition of CIC's fact sheet, “Student Debt: Know the Facts” contains new research to set the record straight by countering myths and providing facts about student debt. Access.
- Transformational Partnerships Fund
- McKinsey: How to transform higher-education institutions for the long term
- Microsoft Online event resource guide for higher education
- Council of Independent Colleges: Student Debt: Myths and Facts
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee: Strategic Directions in a Post-Pandemic Environment