The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Monday, March 15 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the pressures that higher-education institutions face. Even some of the most notable and stable institutions are experiencing significant declines in tuition and auxiliary revenues as well as increasing budget shortfalls. A transformation approach that enables institutions to operate more flexibly and resiliently in the long term can help institutions emerge on a stronger footing from today’s challenges and brace for those of the future. We provide five inspiring case examples that prove a transformation approach is not only possible but also essential for the long-term success of institutions. Access
- Transformational Partnerships Fund
- McKinsey: How to transform higher-education institutions for the long term
- Microsoft Online event resource guide for higher education
- Council of Independent Colleges: Student Debt: Myths and Facts
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee: Strategic Directions in a Post-Pandemic Environment