The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Friday, March 12 2021
Colleges and universities strive to meet the needs of all students by providing access to the latest learning tools and resources. For remote learning, you need the technology and inspiration to creatively transform the classroom and campus while keeping students connected and engaged.Microsoft is committed to helping you navigate this challenge. We've put together a handful of resources to help you reimagine events and classes in a digital world and prepare you for success. Access
- Transformational Partnerships Fund
- McKinsey: How to transform higher-education institutions for the long term
- Microsoft Online event resource guide for higher education
- Council of Independent Colleges: Student Debt: Myths and Facts
- Academic Innovators and Stevens & Lee: Strategic Directions in a Post-Pandemic Environment