The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Wednesday, April 28 2021
NAICU has released its first-of-its-kind national report assessing the economic and community impact of private, nonprofit higher education. Specifically, the report focuses on the economic, social and cultural vitality that is added to communities, regions and the nation by our institutions. The data in the report, coupled with your own institutional data and anecdotes, tell a convincing story about the important role our institutions, students, graduates, faculty, and communities will play as we emerge from the pandemic and move as a nation from relief to recovery, and reinforce the need for continued investment in our sector. (Note that this is a large file requiring time to download/view. Access.
- Steptoe & Johnson: Cautionary Article on Mandating Vaccines
- AGB: 2020 Survey of Board Professionals
- Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC: OCR Releases Resource on School Re-openings and Student Rights
- TimelyMD: Post-pandemic campus life and student mental health needs in higher education
- Academic Innovators: Finding Liquidity for Updating Programs and Facilities for Tomorrow