The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Wednesday, April 28 2021
Lack of funds. It’s the No. 1 obstacle that blocks college and university administrators from providing students with the resources and services they need to thrive. In higher education, funds are hard to come by, but the requests for budget allocations are plentiful. Enter the hottest buzzword of the moment – stimulus funds. Hear from the experts on how to secure stimulus funds to meet the needs of your students and sustain initiatives in future academic years. From what funds can be used for to how to access funds, learn the facts on what you need to know and gain insights on how to advocate for programs that best serve the needs of your students, by hearing directly from colleagues and industry experts. Access
- Steptoe & Johnson: Cautionary Article on Mandating Vaccines
- AGB: 2020 Survey of Board Professionals
- Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC: OCR Releases Resource on School Re-openings and Student Rights
- TimelyMD: Post-pandemic campus life and student mental health needs in higher education
- Academic Innovators: Finding Liquidity for Updating Programs and Facilities for Tomorrow