The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Friday, April 30 2021
This interesting article by Rick Gaumer, a former college and tech company CFO and one of the principals at Academic Innovators, focuses on how the lack of liquidity is preventing colleges and universities from re-engineering their business model and academic offerings and identifies several potential financing options that might be available to provide the funding required to support strategic plan execution. Access.
- Academic Innovators: Finding Liquidity for Updating Programs and Facilities for Tomorrow
- TimelyMD: Stimulus Funding: A Lifeline for Student Well-being
- NAICU: Private Nonprofit Higher Education: Shaping Lives and Anchoring Communities
- Transformational Partnerships Fund
- McKinsey: How to transform higher-education institutions for the long term