The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Tuesday, May 25 2021
As schools prepare for post-pandemic campus life, many students will return to campus in a state of depression or with feelings of stress or anxiety. However, over 60% of the higher education attendees from TimelyMD's webinar, Gen Ztressed: Student Mental Health in the New Now, said that they felt less than prepared to support student mental health on their campuses this fall. Read the recommendations a panel of higher education experts shared on how to support student health and well-being moving forward. Access
- Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC: OCR Releases Resource on School Re-openings and Student Rights
- TimelyMD: Post-pandemic campus life and student mental health needs in higher education
- Academic Innovators: Finding Liquidity for Updating Programs and Facilities for Tomorrow
- TimelyMD: Stimulus Funding: A Lifeline for Student Well-being
- NAICU: Private Nonprofit Higher Education: Shaping Lives and Anchoring Communities