The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Monday, June 28 2021
Higher education governing boards run the gamut in terms of higher education size and sector served. However, they all have one common denominator: one or more staff members who perform the myriad tasks necessary for said boards to function. The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB) has conducted the AGB Survey of Board Professionals from 1991 to the present in order to better understand their changing roles over time. The COVID-19 pandemic spurred AGB to conduct a separate 2020 survey of board professionals about how the pandemic has affected their work and life. Access
- McKinsey: Defining the skills citizens will need in the future world of work
- Campus Technology Survey: Adaptive Courseware Helped Improve Student Learning During Pandemic
- Cushman & Wakefield: Life Sciences on the Rise
- Steptoe & Johnson: Cautionary Article on Mandating Vaccines
- AGB: 2020 Survey of Board Professionals