The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Monday, June 28 2021
Steptoe and Johnson just released this article addressing the question: Can our institution legally implement a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy for students and/or employees? Like all pandemic-related questions, the guidance for best practices as it relates to mandatory vaccines continues to evolve, though newly released guidance from the EEOC offers some clarity regarding employees. Still, with various bodies from both the state and federal levels weighing in on these questions, there are significant unresolved questions. Access.
- Steptoe & Johnson: Cautionary Article on Mandating Vaccines
- AGB: 2020 Survey of Board Professionals
- Steptoe & Johnson, PLLC: OCR Releases Resource on School Re-openings and Student Rights
- TimelyMD: Post-pandemic campus life and student mental health needs in higher education
- Academic Innovators: Finding Liquidity for Updating Programs and Facilities for Tomorrow