The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Friday, July 30 2021
The global life sciences industry has been on the rise, growing more rapidly than ever over the past decade—well before the pandemic struck. In fact, its trajectory only accelerated throughout 2020 and into early 2021—with demand for its products surging and access to capital continuing to greatly expand in both periods. This report offers insight into this emerging sector of the economy that is creating numerous opportunities for college graduates and generating demand for new academic programs that support life sciences research. Access.
- McKinsey: Defining the skills citizens will need in the future world of work
- Campus Technology Survey: Adaptive Courseware Helped Improve Student Learning During Pandemic
- Cushman & Wakefield: Life Sciences on the Rise
- Steptoe & Johnson: Cautionary Article on Mandating Vaccines
- AGB: 2020 Survey of Board Professionals