The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Saturday, August 28 2021
Research by the McKinsey Global Institute has looked at the kind of jobs that will be lost, as well as those that will be created, as automation, AI, and robotics take hold. And it has inferred the type of high-level skills that will become increasingly important as a result.1 The need for manual and physical skills, as well as basic cognitive ones, will decline, but demand for technological, social and emotional, and higher cognitive skills will grow. Access.
- Campus Technology: How to Approach Online Learning: 6 steps to consider when taking your course online
- ACE: Mental Health, Higher Ed, and COVID-19: Strategies for Leaders to Support Campus Well-Being
- McKinsey: Defining the skills citizens will need in the future world of work
- Campus Technology Survey: Adaptive Courseware Helped Improve Student Learning During Pandemic
- Cushman & Wakefield: Life Sciences on the Rise