The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Tuesday, August 17 2021
In fall 2020, a survey was conducted by Every Learner Everywhere of 56 instructors at 12 of the organization's "Lighthouse" institutions—colleges and universities serving large numbers of Black, Latinx, Indigenous and poverty-impacted students. According to the survey, 96 percent of faculty agreed that the technology helped them improve student learning and allowed them to better monitor student progress and hold individual students accountable for engaging in class. Access.
- McKinsey: Defining the skills citizens will need in the future world of work
- Campus Technology Survey: Adaptive Courseware Helped Improve Student Learning During Pandemic
- Cushman & Wakefield: Life Sciences on the Rise
- Steptoe & Johnson: Cautionary Article on Mandating Vaccines
- AGB: 2020 Survey of Board Professionals