The APCU has compiled a list of strategic and tactical resources that can help to inform your planning and decision-making related to the re-opening of your campus for the fall and beyond. This information will be updated as new information from multiple sources becomes available. Please check back on a regular basis for items that can support your work.
Sunday, September 19 2021
As you arrange and execute your 2021-22 initiatives, ACE wants to equip you with resources to support student mental health during COVID-19 and beyond. This brief identifies major strategies for leaders to consider, including consistent and clear communications with students. Access.
- Campus Technology: How to Approach Online Learning: 6 steps to consider when taking your course online
- ACE: Mental Health, Higher Ed, and COVID-19: Strategies for Leaders to Support Campus Well-Being
- McKinsey: Defining the skills citizens will need in the future world of work
- Campus Technology Survey: Adaptive Courseware Helped Improve Student Learning During Pandemic
- Cushman & Wakefield: Life Sciences on the Rise